A RIAWA member should:
- Act with honesty and integrity and uphold high standards of competence in all business and professional activities.
- Demonstrate ethical principles and community responsibility and only practice in areas in which they are competent.
- Uphold and promote the reputation of the Revegetation Industry Association of WA (Inc.)
- Be personally accountable for the validity of all work they carry out or direct.
- Engage in continued learning to maintain and improve skills and competence within the industry and promote innovation and excellence in practice.
- Respect the confidentiality of information given to members in the course of the Association’s activities.
RIAWA Members should be familiar with their RIAWA Constitution which can be viewed below.RIAWA Constitution >